Championship golf and so much more
If you're looking for a great golf course to call your own, there are few finer private courses in Michigan. Through its more than 80-year history, Plum Hollow has hosted the PGA Championship, Ryder Cup Team Matches, four Michigan PGA tournaments, a Women's Western Amateur and the Western Open. An annual Men's and Women's Invitational Tournament is also part of our tradition, as is one of the largest and most successful caddy programs in the Midwest. Plum Hollow will be hosting the 2015 Michigan Amateur.
Want to sharpen your game before hitting the links? Our practice facilities include a driving range with target greens, seperate short-game practice facility, an undulating chipping surface, practice bunkers and a fully manicured putting green. Our PGA Professional Staff are always available for private instruction to help fine-tune your game and to keep you fully equipped, we offer a well-stocked, full service Pro Shop.
You're less than 20 minutes away from your best summer ever.
With a 2013 membership at Plum Hollow, championship golf, swimming, tennis and a great family atmosphere is never more than a 20-minute drive from home. We've got big plans for 2013 including new membership incentives so why not join us?
Call Jerry McAuliffe at 248.357.3779 or email us.
Explore the Club House
The par threes are tough but the veal tenderloin wrapped with wild boar bacon is decidedly not.
Whether you're looking for a place to grab a light lunch after 18, entertain clients or celebrate with family, our historic clubhouse is the ideal place, with:
- Mixed Grille and Main Bar area for members and their guests
- Comfortable and friendly atmosphere - a true home away from home
- Private event rooms available for business and social functions for 5 to 400
- Patio Dinning overlooking Pool and 18 Green
- Full service locker rooms with large flat screen televisions
- Wireless Internet throughout the entire clubhouse
Our Kids Program
There's a big difference between belonging to a country club and actually feeling like you belong.
Since its inception, Plum Hollow has been a family club in every sense of the word and that tradition continues today with special events and sports programs that are designed to make sure your children and family feel welcome year round, including:
- Junior golf
- Junior swimming
- Junior tennis
- Social events for children
- Age appropriate team practices Monday - Friday
- Complimentary swimmers dinner, DJ and dancing after every meet
- Team building games, crafts and social outings